• Advertising on all NRF Tour flyers, posters, thank you cards & banners
• NRF Tour posters will be on display at all tour futurity/derby’s, several NBHA shows and state
shows, open shows, jackpots, horse sales, western stores & farm and feed stores with your logos and
event information displayed on them.
• NRF Tour will be advertising in many barrel prospect sale catalogs, Horse Digests Magazine,
SEMSCA book and many other futurity event programs advertising for your event.
• Your event results and photos will be published on line on NRF TOUR results page and news page,
and eHorseHotline (flash notification list)
• NRF Tour logo will be on all tour event websites to link contestants to your event
• We will mass email contestants futurity/derby event flyers, news, changes and payment due dates
and reminders when payments are due.
• Each producer will have a chance to win a FREE laptop Computer to be giving away to ONE
lucky producer at the last Tour Show.
• By certifying your event you are allowing futurity and derby riders a chance to earn points at your
show to qualify for additional prizes and money at the end of the tour year.
o $150.00 Annual Fee
GUIDE LINES FOR NRF TOUR APPROVAL & PRODUCER REQUIRMENTS:
• Futurity & Derby MUST be separate runs with 2 Go’s. Example) the Futurity or Derby CAN NOT be a side pot from your OPEN 4D Class.
$1,500 Minimum added for futurity & $750 Minimum added for the Derby
• Futurity 2D format , 1 second split & Derby 2D format, ½ second split
• All futurity/Derby horses are required to mail in a copy of registration papers of nominated entered
horse with futurity/derby payment.
• It is the responsibility of the producer to check all futurity horses’ status.
• All futurity/derby horses must be checked in at your event prior to running. Paper worked must match the nominated horse at the event and MUST BE NUMBER ON THE HORSES HIP!
Producers promote the NRF Tour on their website, event flyers, place for NRF Tour logo on all
• Full page ad in your event program. (NRF Tour will provide the ad)
• Display the NRF Tour banner on arena fence at your show (NRF Tour will provide banner)
• Send complete results of your event to Casey Varpness by the Tuesday following your event. This
way we can update the NRF Tour current standings, News Page and send out a News Flash on
eHorseHotline.com promptly after your event.
• Event sanctioning forms must be received 2 months prior to the event.
• Annual fee to certify your event will be due March 1 – See Printable Application below
**100% of the certification fee and contestant fees will go toward series awards for the contestants and
producers at the end of the year.